Bella, my toy Aussie

Oh My!!! JSC, that was wonderful!!! I laughed SO much at the stick with a knot, NOT a twig, part. And when you started singing OH, BELLA, OH BELLA, she walked in here, looked at me (me -still laughing), strutted into her little “tent” bed and turned around with her back to me…That made me laugh even harder!!!

On behalf of myself, the Living with Fibro community, and (last, but definitely not least) Her Majesty, Bella, thank you for the magnificent original composition! (BTW, I love your accent. It was almost like being serenaded by the Beatles! I did say “almost” - LOL) You’re the best! :purple_heart:

1 Like

How utterly adorable!

Sharon from ModSupport

Hey everyone, we got a new member today who’s a dog lover, and what better thread to introduce her on than this one!

@Lindasue51 just signed up, and if you click on that @ tag, you can see in her profile that she has two fur babies. Let’s welcome her to this friendly group!

And JayCS, you are amazing! Did someone say “Beatles”? Don’t get me started.

Seenie

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Lindasue51! :blush:
When you have some time to share, we would love to know how you are doing. Also, what kind of pups do you have? Can you share pics?