Trying To Find My Way Back!

I Miss everyone and I feel so behind I just cant keep up so I won't play catch up just need to let you all know how much you mean to me and how much you have helped me overcome so pretty tough issues. I am learning to not let the pain of loneliness and depression make me feel hopeless. i am struggling to fight to live life and accept things for what they are, i can't change family or friends that don't seem to love and have compassion or need of me anymore and i am learning that God's grace and love is free and is always with me. I thank God everyday for giving e this group. It has been hard to be here as i would like to so many changes happening so fast trying to work,the constant brain fog, memory and headaches and finding the words to express the simple things frustrates me but i am going to do my best because here is where I find my support and can give as well sharing and caring means the world too me. here I feel love thanks to every moderator and newly found friends that makes me feel so much a part of something so special. lovett and advenk I think about how kind and gentle you are too me even with your own pain and struggles and I so appreciate it all. well its mid nite going to lie down and pray I can fall asleep.. Love and Blessings Always Bobbye

I fully understand about the depression, it haunts & hovers over me.... a constant pressure that keeps trying to hold me down. Hope you feel better!!! M

Mrsbobbye,

I understand what you are saying about sleeping. I struggle.a lot with sleeping. But I do know that nothing touches me that has not all ready touched the hand of God. I will b praying you get a goods night sleep tonight.

Jackie S

thanks for the encouragment, advice and hugs, so glad i made it back today, sorry if my replies are short, i just want you to know that you are so dear to me. it means so much to feel loved! gentle hugs

Love You Too and so happy we are friends!! Blessings, Bobbye!

Thanks Luna01 .!!

Thank you Jackie S my faith is what keeps me going. I wish I could just go in a 8 hour coma, lol! no pain, no all night trips to the bath room, no noise from my neighbors, that would be heaven too me. So tired of not getting any sleep But I am hopeful! I am moving in a few weeks and can't wait for at least a more peaceful quiet place Hugs to You!! Bobbye!

Mrs. Bobbye I do hope today finds you peace and love... I believe that Gods love is constant and in our most troubled times we can lean on him and he will carry us through. I have a song that keeps me going on the bad days. I am not sure is you can find it on youtube but it is "Through the fire" by Randy Travis...The words are spot on when in a struggle... Do you have a song that brings you peace when you hear it? I know it does for me. I got you in my prayers.

Huggs, Belinda

Hugs and Blessings To You Belinda!! Thanks so much for your thoughfulness!! What a blessing to wake up and read your heart felt words of encouragement and listen to such a uplifting inspirational song by Mr Travis, the words are reminders of how God has always provided and has never failed. I will add it to my must haves. One of my favorite all times is I won't complain, sorry i don't have time right now to share the words as i would love to but on of my favorite verse is, when i look back over my life, my good days out ways my bad days, My Mom sings this song like an angel and voice is beautiful.. Thanks for reminding me.. Prayer is our personal relationship with God! and being humble with gratitude and Praise makes Him happy i'snt that Awesome He delights in our Praise!!. I will stop for now I have so much to do as always not sure what will get done but, I won't complain(lol)!.. I hope I remembered to say thank you..

Wishing You A Blessed day, Always with love Bobbye!!

Thank You you are always so kind and helpful I am happy when I am able to be with such good friends..

My pain has been better just that darn Brain Fog fatigue sleep headache Oh My (Lol)! thats enough

Hugs, Bobbye