Had it

I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT WITH DOCTORS. HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SUPPLEMENT THAT TURNS MY PEE YELLOW. AND A MIGRAIN MED THAT IS MAKING ME VERY DIZZY AND WABBLY. AND THE FOOD I AM NOT ALLOWED TO EAT. WELL THE HECK WITH IT. I HAVE SO MANY DIATORY PROBLEMS NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT ANYTHING. SO BOTHER IT I;M EATING WHAT I LEARNED TO COOK FROM THE HEART AND DIABETIC BOOK. i WON'T COMPLAIN TO A DOCTOR AGAIN TILL I WAKE UP IN HOSPITAL. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

SHIRLEY

SHIRLEY IVE HAD TO SEE MY PRIMARY AN INTERNIST AND RHEUMATOLOGIST JUST TO FIND OUT IN JAN 2012 THAT I HAD. FIBRO IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER SINCE APRIL 21 2010 BUT THE RHEUMI COULDNT HELP SAW HIM FROM JAN 2011-DEC 2012 I FINALLY WITH GODS HELP HE TOLD ME TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE I WAS LEAD TO KATHLEEN VOELKNER NP SHES HELPED ME SO MUCH WITH AMBIEN GENTLE STRETCHING EXERCISES AT LEAST IM NOT IN AGONY FOR 3 OR MORE HOURS WAITING FOR THE TRAMADOL TO HELP KEEP SEARCHING YOULL FIND SOMEONE YOURE ALL IM MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

No doubt about it, Shirley, this is a rough journey. I'm sorry your appointments have led you what seems like nowhere. If you want to eat heart healthy foods from your cookbook, you do it! Sometimes we just need to take some control of our lives back. I know how that feels.

I hope you feel better soon. Soft hugs.

LKitty

Thank you all for your replys. You care and it helps . But right now i'm just trying to understand what to do. My family is comming from New Zealand in a week for a month. The pills this doctor has prescribed has left me feeling like I belong in a home. Have not felt so old and feable in my life. I'm afraid to take a bath in case I knock myself out and drown.Never thought things could get this bad. The cure is worse than the migrain. I paid $43.00 for those supplements , so I better take them. God help me. I want to enjoy my kids visit. Good health and God be with you

Shirley