Haven't been on in a while

hey everyone, I hope you all are doing well.

I have been so stressed lately and haven't been on here for a while.

The fibro has been bad enough already, but to add to more stress already - I recently got into a car accident. Everyone was ok thank God and it wasn't a severe one, but now my body has been in even worse shape and I have been having harsh pains and throbbing in my hips and back. So oy ve haha!

Sorry everyone I just need to vent a little to people who I know will understand. Hope you all are having a pain free day. Love to you all!

Blessings and prayers

Oh Ahava, I am indeed sorry to hear that you have been in a car accident no matter how minor. It sounds like your body got jerked around with pain in new areas. It might be a good idea to get checked out by your doctor. Whiplash is not nice to deal with specially when you live each day with chronic pain.

Please keep us posted as to what your doctor suggested.

Gentle hugs

Rachel

Thank you, Rachel. That might be a good idea. Experiencing flu like symptoms today along with increasing pain. Hopefully this too shall pass.

Hi Ahava!

Car accidents are hard on us, they just intensify what we are already battling. My Chiropractor remains one of my go to guys, although he would not touch me after my last accident until x-rays were taken.

Hot baths, and rest, though I have many meds from my Doctors, I still sing the praises of OTC 'Sports Cream!' I know that if I stay too still too long, it only makes things worse. As difficult as it is, it's important to keep walking around and just stretching a little!

So sorry you are suffering, hope today and tomorrow will be better for you!

Wishing you well,

SK