I need help

Has anyone ever had a problem with their bowels and movin them? I have taken metamucil on adaily basis. I eat all wholegrains. I still can't go. When I push my insides feel like they are being ripped out of my body. I know this is gross but :) also I think I'm starting a flare again, vertigo, eyes burning, if someone tluches me It hurts. I hate this!,,,,

Have you tried prunes? Only a few - 2-4. Try one at a time. I can pretty much guarantee that you will go. And go. And go. Sounds just like what you need. Raisins work too, 1-3 boxes of them. Better to go conservative on the consumption, as you don't want to be going TOO much.

You should get this checked out, Jackie, as lovett says. Call your doctor.

Yes, this too. Although it can be a real pain in the a**.

Thanks ladies, I forgot to mention that I had gastric bypass 7 years ago, at the sppt after surgery my surgeon told me it took 3 extra hours to clean the fibroids, and scar tissue out from my intestinsl track. I have a feeling the scar tissue and fibroids might be back, I really don't want another surgery, I have been poked, prodded, invaded that I don't know if I can make it sgain. But I will call my internist tomorrow. I also feel a flare coming on, so that might be the other issues. Gentle hugs everyone.

Oh, I hope it's not either! I didn't even know that you COULD get fibroids and scar tissue on your intestinal tract! But my God, if that can happen to you again, it seems important to get to your internist.

It sure seems like everyone is getting serious issues all at once. A joint flare? At any rate, my thoughts and sympathy are with all of you and I hope your health improves quickly. Just a flare - hopefully.

Oh I hate that too. I'm going through the same thing, I don't know what your physical abilities are right now, but I find that if I do some tummy crunches, and stretching my arms up over my head, one arm at a time, and slightly bending to the left with my right arm, then doing the opposite with the left arm, about three times hold for about a count of ten, plus eat fruit, peaches pears, apples, grapes, apricots and watermelon. Well spread this all out through out the hour or two, it should help. I hope it does for you. It helps for me.

After a colonoscopy a couple of years ago, I was told to take probiotics (specifically "Align" is the name brand the doctor recommended, but I use a store brand and it works just as well) daily. I still have episodes of constipation, but not nearly so many or for so long a time. They are expensive, but definitely an expense I am willing to accept. I am sorry that you suffer with this issue, but it couldn't hurt to try the probiotics. I hope this suggestion is of some benefit to you.

Iam on gabepentin,tylenol 3, nortiptolin. Cymbalta, cinient can't spell but that's what it sounds like

I also take muscle relaxers,I think that is all the drugs. I'm still waiting for dr to call. Thanks for the help jackie