It is Sunday! So here is my image set of the week 28 April 2013

Scanning Electron Microscope time

This is the eye of a fly... looks like it needs mini wiper blades to get the crap off of it.

It would help if I named my files after what these things are. When someone gives me the correct name I will know instantly that is what it is so guess if you like?

I think you can guess what these chaps are :P To think that several people I can name came from one of these and have not really moved on

This nasty item is a breast cancer cell. May I take this opportunity to remind you all that checking for lumps and bumps is important. Men as well as we can get breast cancer. Men only need to check their balls too although I am sure most men would not mind the ladies giving them a second opinion.

This is the tongue of a butterfly.

Sadly this is a cell being destroyed by HIV

This chap is a flea... please frontline your pets regularly to keep these little bastards at bay

Lets play a guessing game... I will give you some clues... The _oo_ of a _l_

This is a marine worm... aside from being uncannily like my mother in looks apparently its behaviour (devouring anything from the inside out) is like her too... scary!

This is a very close picture of the skin of a shark. No need to wonder why they are like sand paper when you have seen it this close up.

This is the stuff of some people's nightmares... a spider :P

Finally for today I have a termites head.

Let me know what you think. I have lots more of these sort of images so if you would like some more next week just say, if not I will do a post on something different.

Mikex

Fascinating photos! Should have us digging and scratching all night! LOL! :)

Mikejudd, you just gave me the willies! I did like ONE of the photos. The shark skin is interesting. These are a far reach from our furry friends. LOL!!!

very cool pics thanx