JayCS’s Fibro Blog

2021-02-23, Tuesday, 2h+5h flare (10:30-12:30, 16:00-21:00), TT 0

Sleep: 22:00-23:30 (furniture moving above me) 40’- 0:55.6.35’ 6:00p 7:30u15’ 8:10 (10h10-1h35) = 8h35
Nap: 0
Work: 8:55-R8-9:00-E-(cor,new-10h55)-E.cor-11:25-E-12:20 3h25 17:20-R8-18:00 = 4h05.
Activities: TT0, Singing0: grandchild instead. Felt good to get out, but after “I am dead.” Meme. Already told her that I won’t be able to push her around on my bike next time. Either she walks or we don’t go anywhere far. Or I’ll put the kid’s seat on my bike and she’ll have to sit in that, even if she doesn’t like it.
Treatment: Yesterday’s acupressure didn’t exactly hold on long (1h)… I bet tomorrow’s ozone won’t either, like last week.
Hacks:
Tricks:
Pain: Ache flaring to 4/5 by 11:00, probably need to go back to sitting down for a while. Energy is OK. Jaw pain - coming more to the front, on the left, not (just) the joint any more and not just in between, it’s getting worse. Since she did arms, chest and face yesterday, and only a bit for the jaw it’s probably no wonder. Reason is probably the pressure of trying to work less. I’m not really sure. Flaring further after grandchild - half a spoon.
Gut: OK first. No problem from the Tofu yesterday evening. Bed later - helped for the gut at night. But I need to eat earlier which means having to work more effectively so I don’t feel I still have to do so much. Then colon-end-sting quite a bit later, unsure why, maybe “caused” manually.
Development: The last two weeks I’ve been working too much. I need to get everything more effective. As long as I don’t manage that, I need to go down even more with the amount of table tennis, after having reduced fibro-writing and singing, because it’s making me Ache too long. My sleep’s OK overall, I sleep when I feel the need to. My stiffness is better. So I am making progress.
Or I have to see it in a different light: The first long week might’ve felt good, but it was over the top, to keep the pressure down. One of the things I’m having to do (cos of the rehab) is sort of completely new, haven’t done it for 15 years, not used to it, so find it very difficult to do it quickly in home office.
This may be it, the decision is coming up: At the moment I’m not managing to work “half time”. Praps I can get there, but it ain’t easy.