Adios, ciao, adieu, bye-bye...... For now

Hi everybody,

I am getting ready to head to Hotlanta for my visit with the surgeon and my pre-op tests. Then tomorrow I will get up bright and early for my surgery. Yeah!

Thank you all for all your support and prayers. I haven’t been posting much lately because I have been too darn tired and hurting too darn bad but I have been reading all the posts. On the plus side, the lawn is mowed and weeded, the painting is done and my house is finally clean. Lets hops my husband doesn’t make too much of a mess in the couple of days he will be home before me. I even put a chocolate on my mom’s pillow! LOL

So Tulip heads to the boarder and sassy will be alone for three days. I hate doing this to them yet again. They are going to think mama doesn’t love them anymore.

If you can’t tell, I am rambling because I am getting very anxious. I have been doing okay until yesterday and it is starting to creep up on me. But I will get through it and I can look forward to some good drugs! And I will get a few hours of solid “sleep” tomorrow. The only thing I hate is that all those people will see me naked!

Okay, gotta go. See ya when I see ya! Have a great week

Mary Beth

Hey there, MBP aka Mary Beth,

Good to hear from you! How's your throat and swallowing at this time? Pretty bad, it sounds like. I'm really sorry to hear that pain has kept you away from us. But I understand! That's one thing we can all always say and mean.

The time seemed to fly between when you told us of your problem and your upcoming surgery. Hey, at least you don't have to worry about doing housework while you're in the hospital! That's one big plus. That and lots of cool magazines from your visitors.

I'm wishing you the very best in your surgery. May it remove and repair all that's wrong in that area. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. Stay well and let us know how everything goes.

Good luck!

Petunia

MB , prayers that all goes well and you have a quick recovery, how very beautiful that you thought about your mom. Look foreword to hearing how you are doing.
Hugs & blessings

Dear MB,

Our thoughts, prayers, and good wishes for a successful surgery and quick and complete recovery are with you!

Please, as soon as you are well enough, post a few words to let us know how you are!

Take care of yourself and rest! No painting bathrooms, or tackling huge projects, or we will just have to send in the Possee and tie you up, tie you down and insist you allow yourself some healing time! LOL! We are all here for you!

We all love you, girl!

SK

Have a great time flashing everyone in there.............Had to say it MaryBeth,,On a serious side I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, xoxo

Hi all,

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and even the fussing (SK, that would be you). I am lying here,listening to the refrains of the soothing music from the titty bar across the street from the wonderful place that my husband chose to stay while in Hotlanta. (A little sarcasm, anyone? LOL) so, I have to get in the shower in a few minutes to be on time to the hospital. I found out yesterday that the surgery is going to be more extensive than I thought and I will be in the hospital longer than I thought, about 8-9 days. So, despite all my claims to be superwoman, I am going to leave my iPad with my hubby as I don’t think I will feel like posting and I don’t want it to get stolen. Have a great week. Will post as soon as I get home!

Hi MBP-P. you are in my thoughts and prayers hope everything goes well will be anxiously waiting fir your post when you get home follow drs orders I just had a coloniscopy nothing compared to yours and I have 2 pages of discharge orders received a getwell card from my or team and s followup callq from outpatient services later