End of Weekday and Weekend Crashes - Is their a fix?

I can work still fortunately but it seems that most times when I get home I just want to take a bath and go and lay on the couch and rest. It is the same for the weekend. After two days I seem to be better and than it is time to start the routine all over again. Is this the same with everyone?

During the week I get up at 5:30 a.m. after 30 minutes of snoozing my alarm clock and take my medicine between 5:30 and 6:00. So on the weekends I wake up at 5:30 and take my medicine and go back to bed to sleep in, which seems to help.

Friday I go see my RA doctor, do you think that increasing my dose on Effexor an Gabapentin is going to help or do you think that is part of the problem?

I don't know about the meds, only you and your Doctor can decide that ablood. I hope that you can continue to feel better no matter what the plan will be!

Do you have RA, do you take an immunosuppressant for it?

I thought I had RA before I was diagnosed for FMS. I continue to go to him because he seems to know what he is doing.

Good, those type of Drs are very hard to find, it is always a process of getting to the bottom of it all. I hope that you do NOT have RA. Fibro is enough to deal with!

I have Psoriatic Arthritis, another destructive one, before I was on Enbrel the previous med was Methotrexate, and after taking it for nearly 3 months woke up with blisters all through the inside and all over the outside of my mouth, GP and Rheum said it was from the Med. That is why I asked about that on your other post.

Hope you can find the right med combination and feel better.

Crashes seem to be a big part of this, your body is just worn out, the only thing to remedy it is just what you are doing, REST!

Feel better soon!

SK