Fibro symptoms from a newbie here

hi, y'all, this will be try 4 for me trying to post. Technology and I are not friends! I have moved to a handicap unit which is safer for me. thank you for the friends I have now! my fibro symptoms eclipse my symptoms of my other disabilities except for my head injury.. I am glad to find this group because you understand;

that fibro feeling is unlike anything else, the pain and weakness are different from any thing.. I have overlapping symptoms from other disabilities, but fibro is like a dark cloud hanging over me. I missed a Dr.s appointment this week because I coud'nt get t out of bed. Ironic but in a bad way. do any of you have warning symptoms. that alert you to a flare up? I usually just wake up with the flare up but sometimes get zapped during the day.

I still ca;nt send !!! maybe this

Hi hrbois, I am glad you are here. I am sorry you are experiencing fibro flares, that is no fun. What are some things you do to try to combat or overcome this? For me, I find that if I am extra stressed or tired, I am much more likely to experience an increase in symptoms. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs!!