Hi Friends, Keep My Family In Your Prayers Please

I am so sorry to hear this about your daughter's boyfriend. He is so young! Has he gotten a second opinion? Have they taken the kidney out? Has he tried Chemo and radiation? Sorry I worked in the medical field for several years. Is he able to go to Sloan Kettering in NYC for second opinion. My best friends boyfriend had throat cancer and he had surgery and chemo at Sloan Kettering and he is doing well. Prayers for him and family.

Thank you, Linda. They took the kidney out immediately and couldn't start chemo until his incision had healed. By the time they knew it was cancer it had already spread into his lungs and muscle tissue surrounding the kidney. It simply moved too fast. He didn't have time.

I understand what you're saying. I worked with doctors and several times I had the same questions as you have. I appreciate you sharing your experience. Yes, 30 is far too young.

Hugs,

Kitty

Oh, you dear one. I thank you more than you can know. I have other family in the UK and Norway praying as well. I appreciate you.

Hugs,

Kitty

Thanks sweet Petunia. Hospice is in the house now. I think I MIGHT stay when I take the boys home tomorrow. I have to kind of get a feel for things when we go. If I do I will get a motel close by and just be there for the boys after school. Maybe make a meal or two.

Dry your eyes, my friend. This is the life we live here on earth. He will feel no pain when his spirit leaves this place. I am so thankful for the time he and Ashley have had together. He has taught her so much. She has grown immensley. I feel for her, the grief she will have to endure. I hope some of him stays with her.

I hope my post hasn't saddened any to more fm pain. This is tough stuff. I'm so thankful for you and my family here.

Kitty

I know, SK. Nothing to be done, but pray a lot for comfort. Thank you.

Hugs,

Kitty

Yes, that is just what we need right now. Thank you, Pam. I appreciate your prayers.

Hugs,

Kitty

Thank you, Kelly.

Hugs,

Kitty

Ok, now I'm in tears. Thank you Marc for this heart felt prayer. Comfort and peace. He will find his true peace when his spirit finally leaves this earth.

It's a beautiful prayer dear brother.

Hugs,

Kitty

Thank you, Rattled. I know you are dealing with a dear friend who is fighting another type of cancer. Blessings be with her and with you.

Hugs,

Kitty

Thank you, KJ. We all appreciate it.

Hugs,

Kitty

Kitty

My husband and mother-in-law were on hospice and they were wonderful and even followed up with me for a year after they were both gone. I will be thinking of you and your family.

Hi friends.

Dustin lost his battle with cancer today. Dustin isn't struggling anymore and is at peace. Odd that today is both Ashley and Dusty's birthday. I'm thankful this awful illness did not linger. He was only diagnosed about 6 weeks ago. God bless you, and keep you Dustin,

I am so sorry to hear this. There are no words to say. My God comfort Ashley and those dear boys.

Dear Kitty,

I am deeply sorry for the loss of this wonderful man! My good thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

With love,

SK

Dear Kitty

Today will be a day of sadness and of relief. It's so hard to understand why the good young ones are taken from us. Ashley was doing so much better with Dusty. Of course the horse ranch has been very important for her so hopefully she will have a good support system there to help her in the days to come.

And today is Dusty and Ashley's birthdays. A bittersweet anniversary for Ashley.

The fact that Hospice was involved in the home will mean that Ashley will have ongoing support for some time. I hope that means that the boys will also have support. This death will be very hard for the boys. What will happen with Dusty's two boys? Will they go to Dusty's family? What about their mother?

And you, dear Kitty, I pray that you will have extra strength for yourself and for the boys and Ashley. I also pray that Ashley is able to go on with her life in a positive and meaningful way........that she doesn't slide back down. Hopefully her boys will give her reason to be strong and to draw strength from her support system.

I am sending you a cyber bouquet of gentle hugs, one that will never be depleted for as you use one hug it is automatically replaced by another one.

Should you wish to talk I am always available.

Much love and gentle hugs

Rachel

Kitty, I'm sorry. I'm crying as I write this, as I'd hoped he could be spared since he was only 31. I had just put in my nightly prayer for him. But I'm glad he didn't suffer long.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything. i know I'm far away but if you need calls made or anything, let me know.

You and your family are in my prayers.