I was diagnosed with "Raynaud's Disease"

My Raynaud was diagnosed as a kid, so may be primary, is mainly cold feet that can go white & blue after a cold shower longer than a minute (if so I finish with warm water on them). Got much worse with fibro. Now I’m thinking of tackling it in case it gets worse or causes further problems in my legs and feet.

Short summary of the threads here like above & this, plus some added web-info:

Prevention/Alleviating with clothing:
Always keep them warm: Gloves/mittens, praps fingerless (or combined, I can button the tips back on my mittens) - however silly it may feel (advocates us by makes the invisible visible). More socks. Since fibro I wear 3 pairs of organic cotton socks in hotter summer in sneakers, plus one pair of woolen socks over them rest of the year and all year at night, thicker blanket round feet than up top. Others: Similar. Socks you can microwave, battery heated socks for hunters…, electric blanket, blankets in dryer before sleep. For nose: bandanas, ears: ear muffs. Generally layering clothing, but loose, long johns. (I use my bike rain legs when I get cold, indoors as well, like mittens - e.g. CoV-airing in rooms with many people in winter…)

Alleviating with heat:
Heat pads, spelt cushion, I often prefer hot water bottle.

Improving/training the blood vessels with physio:
Heat or alternate: with alternately hot & cold water or pads or baths in canola seeds or spelt etc…
Acupuncture

Alleviating or improving with supps:
Herbs/anti-infl. (‘warming’) spices (too GI-tough for me), incl. ginger, curcumin/turmeric & capsaicin, but menthol, camphor applied locally may be OK a bit, despite my sensitive skin. For others: internally or locally.
L-Arginine: For blood pressure too - study 2019: only if secondary Raynaud’s - (Wikipedia)
Grape seel oil, Inositol, Ginkgo, Ginseng, Mg oil, vit. B, C, D, E, Se, Zn.

Alleviating with meds::
Vasodilator (vessel widening) & blood circulation meds, e.g. Niphedipine, Adalat XL.

Theory:
Primary Raynaud is circulatory, secondary can be autoimmune.
For some it’s connected to low blood pressure. (However my blood pressure has always been on the higher side. But I have weird orange spots on my feet and the bottom of my legs, probably iron deposits, and beginning varicose veins.)