Is this you after 12:00 pm?

I know I'm thinking the same thing about my body?" OMG WTF" Go to sleep already....

Lol Yes!! It’s like a nuclear reactor waiting to cool down.
Be well, hon.
Laurie

I haven't had this much trouble sleeping in almost 20 years. I hate it. I still get up every 10 minutes, then I think I go back to sleep, but then its only 25 minutes later. All night long. My right side can only take 10 minutes of laying on it, my left side seems to hang in there for the next 25 minutes, then I lay flat on my back and last maybe 40 minutes before my lower back wakes me with a sharp stabbing pain. Then its back to the right side, left side to the flat back. Oh my. All night long. Until my alarm goes off so I don't sleep all day, but find that since I'm not working why bother getting up right away so now I have my snooze alarm timed down to the second. At 9 minutes and 50 seconds I shut it off just as it starts. Well maybe the Gabapentin will change that for me. I am going to take my first dose tomorrow night.

I couldn't help looking for something that would help me think of rest, so I love animals and love how comfy they look when they are sleeping, So I started collecting sleeping animal pics. I think it helped a little. I really got a good laugh at this pic. I think a rubics cube is what I need on sleepless nights to keep my mind off of the time ticking by me. LOL,

I like your idea of sleeping animal pics. My doctor recently took me off one of my sleep meds and I've been having a terrible time getting sleep. A couple of years ago I changed the types of books I read before sleeping. No more suspense, conspiracy type of stories. Mysteries are okay as long as they're mild to moderate. In the early evening I avoid movies that are graphic (though I've never gone for the violent ones). The books have to be interesting enough to bring some distraction from the pain, but not so much as to keep me from putting the book down. A balance between distracting and boring - oh well.