Menwithfibro.com Has anyone seen this one?

I accidently came across this website for men who had fibro. I started to read some of their comments and noticed that several of the men had invited their wives to be on it with them. What a great idea! The women/wives were putting comments on there too. They had their own screen names. I'm sure it must be a tremendous support for the men who have fms.

It would be nice if some of the women on this website could invite their husbands to join some of the conversations or start their own discussions. Especially the ones that don't understand and have the complaints about their wives not being what they used to be.

Whatta ya think? Check out the website. http://menwithfibro.com/community/

I think it's a good idea as long as the fibro people don't feel intimidated into not saying things out of fear of upsetting a loved one. Other than that, I think it's an excellent idea. Family members need help and educating too on this mystery illness. Maybe they'd feel a lot better if they knew they weren't alone and this thing truly exists.

I think sometimes the spouses of those with fibro must feel very alone too in a way. It affects their lives just as much as the person that is afflicted, only in a different way. It can drive a wedge instead of pulling together.

It was refreshing to see couples interacting like that and being a part of the solution rather than a part of the problem.