My life with fibro....there is hope!

Last weekend I had a migraine that lasted a couple of days, then two days later I came down with a pretty bad cold. Through it all I also had the usual fibro aches and pains. This past weekend was good and was able to getting Christmas shopping done. Pain and exhaustion not withstanding, my life is pretty good and I am very blessed. Just need to remind myself sometimes and maybe a little hope to others. Love to all and Merry Christmas.

Hi Dena

I had the flu and even tho it sounds crazy I woke up feeling better today than I have in a long time. I am having to start over with my stretches and things since the flu but I hope this is the start of a good relief spell I went several years with manageable aches and pains and I hope I am on that road again.

I know what you mean Dena, I cherish those good days when I am able to get out and feel half human. I have started doing some of my Christmas shopping on the internet. There are a lot of places that offer free shipping. So I am done.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well.

Merry Christmas to you, too, Dena. I pray that you continue to feel well. It's a wonderful feeling to have those days where life is normal once again. I'm glad you got the Christmas shopping done. That's quite a task, even for people who are well!

Have a beautiful Christmas.

Hugs,

Petunia

Purple, I sent you an email back to you so please let me know if you got it, as I'm not sure if it went through or not.

Hugs,

Petunia

Roebudsmom,

Let's give a collective cheer for internet shopping! it's how I managed to do 90 percent of my Christmas shopping. I DREAD the idea of walking into even my one--time favorite stores, even more so during this season. It's been a blessing to have this available. I'm glad you found some good sites too. And free shipping is icing on top of the cake!