Need some help

I too have osteo, no fun! My dr wanted m tyo do physical therapy, I declined because I go to the gym at least 3 times per week. I really think it really does work. Gentle hugs

I love zumba....but could probably only do it on a really good day ! I also love running but have been biking more (in the summer...snowy where I live in the winter....and things are much worse too).

Have a list of things you can do - I walk a lot, skate a bit. I love yoga when my wrists and elbows aren't so bad - stretching programs when they are (I have a "library" of workout dvds). I do a bit of step, minus the impact, and a bit of weight training, lighter than I used to. Again, lots of stretching. Water is awesome too.

I teach fitness - less than I used to & more instructing than doing than I used to. I teach both water & land. Swimming is good, the hot tub is awesome. I have one class twice a week that is just a movement class in warmer water & if I get in with those folks it is instant relief - not a big exercise session at all for me but a bit "ahh" moment !

Swimming is also good - if I'm lazier/sorer I will just grab flippers & a board and flutter on my stomach, back, side, sitting backwards...use paddles for my arms too.

Guess what I find is having options...and doing something MOST days. Bad days that may be walking on the treadmill or to the bank....rest days are good too but I find I'm going to be sore no matter what, perhaps a little less if I get some movement in.