New Symptom, Any advise?

So for the last year or so I am having a problem with my hands and feet swelling? There is no distinct time or situation, it just be random. Although when they do they hurt and becoming stiff. I am finding it hard to find relief. Any suggestions?

Also as I tried recording my daughter singing yesterday, I noticed my hands have become really shaky. Any Ideas?

Hi Dee, it would be good to talk with your doctor about this, it is always a good idea to make them aware of new things. Yes, I have experience with my hands and feet swelling and I agree, it is painful. I use ice packs on them which can help some. I also try to watch salt intake in case that is contributing and I drink plenty of water to stay well hydrated. Sometimes my feet swell and I can't get them in my sandals during the summer. I have found some relief by elevating my feet for about 15 minutes, I lay on the bed and rest them on top on my exercise ball. The swelling doesn't go down necessarily but they feel better. I have tried Epsom salt foot soaks as well but didn't see any noticeable improvement. My hands sometimes tremor but not that much, although I tend to drop things fairly frequently but I think that is due more to the neuropathy I have. Hugs!!

I go thru periods of time when my hands and feet swell, tank goodness for me the periods of time do not last overly long.don't sit with your hands or feet hanging down.nothing seems help much,but it will end.good luck.brenda

Thank you Auburnm and Brenda for your suggestions.

My doctor is aware of this. Their responds is it because of the fibromyalgia, to make sure I take my pills and to rest when it happens. So I was looking for other ideas that may help on top of what she says. I will totally try your ideas : )