Pain,still,

this truly sucks! why did I have to fall? Was awake allnight, went to sleep at 830 this morning and got up at 1030. If this pain keeps up like yesterday I'm going to the emerg tonight. can't wait till my doc appt. next week. I could kick myself for not going sooner, but I was afraid of getting my husband to take me and finding there's nothing they can do. He works so hard and he's so tired, he's got fibro too apparently, although he seems to feel way different from me. Anyway, I hate making him sit in a waiting room for 10 or more hours for nothing. Sorry for rambling, I hope you all have a wonderful, pain free day. Charlie :)

wow charlie it sounds like u really did a number on yourself. i can understand not wanting to make your husband sit in an er. i have found that if u go later at night like midnight its not as busy. i know u dont want to be up all night in an er but u can usually get in and out faster. u can also call the er before u go and ask how long the wait is i have done this. i hope that u finally got relief.

Charlie,

You could have broken or chipped a bone, or torn tendons, who knows! There is always Urgent care tomorrow maybe?

Hope you and hubs can get some substantial relief! My heart goes out to you, girl!

Love and hugs,

SK

Thanks to both of you, I know I'm stubborn sometimes about going. I don't want to go for nothing, but I also don't want anything to be wrong. Does that make sense? Sometimes I read my own writing and it just looks like rambling...lol. Have to go lay down now, bye for now, Charlie :)