So thankful for the good days

Hello,

I wanted to share how thankful I am for this website and all the friendly responses I have received for support, guidance and friendship.

I have currently had 3 good days in a row and I am so excited about that. I feel "normal" (whatever that means), meaning I am not living in the month of pure hell that I experienced with a UTI and Kidney infection that caused a massive Fibro flare and I have completed my antibiotics.

Looking back on that month, I am so thankful for my husband, my mom and my medical providers for being there for me, offering support and dealing with the downs that came with that month. Also, I am so thankful for all of YOU who have helped me through this difficult time. I still struggle on a daily basis with Fibro and AS, but I feel like I'm more able to function and be myself. Honestly, over that month, I lost sight of who I was because I felt so horrible. I'm starting to see that person coming back to me and I appreciate it every, single day. I'm laughing, smiling and enjoy the little things that I couldn't enjoy before because I was so mired down with pain, fatigue and many other symptoms.

I received my first performance evaluation at work and it went GREAT! I feel even stronger now because, despite the obstacles, I'm still able to get a rave review on my work evaluation.

I am wishing you all "good days" in your future and would love to share the wealth! I know another flare will hit eventually, but I feel better equipped to handle the storm with friends and support to sail through it with : )

Talk to you soon,

Sara

I am happy to hear that things are going well Sara! It is great to read positive stories and I am happy when people share those. We all need support during the down times as well but I also love to read the positives so thanks for sharing this, it brought a smile to my face. Hugs!

Thanks Auburnm! : )

Sara

Sara This is wonderful congratulations on you work elaluation

Congrats on the work eval. Glad everyone had been so supportive.

Thanks Purplebutterfly : )

purplebutterfly said:

Sara This is wonderful congratulations on you work elaluation

Thanks Connie! : )
Connie Swartz said:

Congrats on the work eval. Glad everyone had been so supportive.