Time for some Friday quotes!

Bella, bella, bella! The beautiful… the gorgeous… besides Sady Ann (or the other way round, she may decide) one of our forum-mascots… Can she ever forgive me?.. It would save me quite a bit of time and money, cuz I’ll need a few weeks staying home from work - aaaah - to learn this distinguished title.

What does MISS stand for btw? - This is getting so sillily and much too long, it doesn't deserve to be read.... But in short: Majestic... ah now you might as well click on this and read on, don't want to spoil-her:

Being a modern dog (not me, her), I shouldn’t think it means Miss, because how can we dare assume she is unmarried or more on a dog-level: never had sex?
I’ve looked around and these seem (al-)most fitting:

1. Mississippi? No, Oak là home-a.
  2. Future Wife? Probably not - Any plans? - and it might easily change…
  3. Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery? Sure hope not.
  4. Make It Simple, Stupid ?- That’s very unfitting. (trying to make some mileage here)
  5. Mothers and Infants Striving for Success? Well, sort of fitting, but too complicated.
  6. Make It Sound Special? Ahhh, there we have it…
  7. Milestone In Street to Success? Of course, of course. After we manage to get up.
  8. Moms In Super Shape? Always…
  9. Motivation, Information, Skills and Support? Sounds more like the forum-title.
  10. Mothers in Sympathy and Support? Ditto.
  11. Make it Special Sunday? Yessss - but Bella makes every day special…
  12. My Inner Supreme Self

So: “Make it sound special Bella of the Living with Fibro community.”
No, that sounds phony now. Special is good. I’m not gonna get any help now, I spose?, because everyone else can call her Bella… Secretly special? Whooops no. Of course openly special. Special secret? Supreme. Wait a minute aren’t ships called something like MSS? Ah: Majesty… getting closer… Majestic in Supreme Specialty. got it!
Well: In any case we’d MISS her if she weren’t there.