What are Your Good & Bad Foods for Fibro

Try to go a practitioner of NAET to determine your food allergies and get treated for them. Then try to eat more whole foods staying away from refined sugar for sure. Nightshade plants are notorious for any rheumatic flares. Get a juicer and do green juice, especially celery juice. But cleaning the juicer is a chore. I find I can get away with a full cleaning every other day if I meticulously scrub the basket filter and let it dry between juicing, throwing out the pulp, or mulching it. Then after 2 days the machine develops an odor so I have to clean the whole thing. Make sure you eat some foods that make you feel happy! I really love cilantro and watercress, but I'm weird that way I guess? My go to snack is nuts, but they're notoriously allergenic to some people. I don't seem to have a problem with them. Dates are a sedative so they're good before bed. Eat sweets that make you happy every 4th day only. A nice cup of hot cocoa, or cold, with an acceptable sweetner is a good alternative to chocolate if you don't tolerate commercially available stuff. The paleo diet is fundamentally good for you, but if it makes you crazy or unhappy, that impacts the psycho immune axis as well. Good luck with your ongoing dietary experiment. Everyone is different with the foods and how they affect you.