3D Body Paint

Hope you have enjoyed this weeks photoset. Next week we may have camouflaged animals I think. Let me know your opinions xx

VERY cool !

Wow looks so real… Theses are way cool !

Hugs
dee

So do you think that I should make this a Sunday thing... a different photoset every week?

Mikex

Oh if only it was so easy to repair all of us. Creepy but cool.

Cuddles

Ann

Hi mike

Wow what talented artists!!! They are incredible.
I think your idea is good, however I don’t have such pics to share, but I would certainly enjoy viewing and commenting on any that other members post.
Hope you are well.
Bev

I'm with Bev. I don't even have a tattoo to share...yet! This is really incredible, but nothing to share.

Mike,

Those were amazing!

Thanks for sharing.

Jackie

These are amazing Mike, would be great to a look at them every Sunday. Wish I actually had a zipper in the front it would have made multiple surgeries a lot easier. Love all the pictures you post, keep on posting

Gentle Hugs

A zipper would be good for all of us... even if just to undo it and check that things are still doing well lol. I will get to uploading a new set every week :D x

Wow

I'll be watching for your post on Sunday. I've been having a really hard time with depression but the pictures of everyone's pets and these, actually have brought me joy.

I am glad to hear that... It may sound weird but having something to focus on is doing me lots of good as well :D xx