A few more jokes

You know you have fibromyalgia when:

1)You have your pharmacist on speed dial.

2)You tell the Police Officer your driving slow because the fog~ but it's sunny out..

3)you fit the diagnostic criteria for both insomnia andnarcolepsy.

4)You have more diagnosesthan a nursing home..

5)Your mrdical chart comes in several volumes.

6)Old peopleavoid you because of how much you talk about your health..

Old Age Quiz

Q: How can you speed up the heart rate of your 60+ year old husband?

A: Tell him you're pregnant.

Q: How can you avoid getting wrinkles?

A: Take off your glasses.

Q: No, seriously. How can I get rid of these crow's feet and all the wrinkles on my face?

A: Go braless. It usually pulls them out.

Old Age Jokes

Q: What is the most common remark made by 60+ year olds when they browse an antique store?

A: I remember these.

Q: Where can a man over 60 find a younger, good looking woman who is interested in him?

A: Try the bookstore under fiction.

Q: What can a husband do when his wife is going through menopause?

A: Keep busy. If he's handy with tools, he can finish the basement. Then when he's finished, he'll have a place to live.

Q: Why should 60+ people use valet parking?

A: The valet won't forget where he parked your car.

Q: Is it a common problem for 60+ year olds to have trouble with memory storage?

A: No. Memory storage is not the problem. Memory retrieval is.

Q: Do people sleep more soundly as they get older?

A: Yes, but it's usually in the afternoon.

Q: Where should old people look for glasses?

A: On their forehead.

Three Sisters

Three elderly sisters, ages 92, 94 and 96, shared a house together. One evening, the 96 year old sister went upstairs to take a bath. As she put her foot into the tub, she paused. Then she yelled down to the other two sisters and asked, "Was I getting in the tub or out?"

"You dern fool," said the 94 year old. "I'll come up and see." When she got half way up the stairs she paused. "Was I going up the stairs or down?"

The 92 year old sister was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea and thought, "I hope I never get that forgetful, knock on wood." She shook her head and called out, "I'll be up to help you both as soon as I see who's at the door."

Card Buddies

Two elderly ladies had been friends since their 30s. Now in their 80s, they still got together a couple of times a week to play cards. One day they were playing gin rummy and one of them said, "You know, we’ve been friends for many years and, please don't get mad, but for the life of me, I can't remember your name. Please tell me what it is."

Her friend glared at her. She continued to glare and stare at her for at least three minutes. Finally, she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

Driving Skills

A woman in her 50s was driving with a friend. She went through a red light. The friend didn't say anything. But then she went through another one. The friend said, "Do you realize you just went through two red lights?"

"Oh," she said, "was I driving?"

lol!

Funny & made me laugh b/c I'm currently doing the #3 joke/insomnia.

--did the narcolepsy past afternoon..

lol

LOL

LOVE this! soo true lol

Found a few more Fibro jokes....

1. How many fibro sufferers does it take to get through one day?

Answer: 13- 12 for two hours each, and 1 to wear all of the necessary

medical equipment from the muscle strain it causes.

2. What did the hypochondriac say to the fibro sufferer?

Answer: Do you have an extra splint? I think I hurt my arm just looking at yours.

3. And then there was the fibro sufferer taking a walk in early-morning in San Francisco. She hobbled up to the first person she saw and said,Thank God I'm not the only one feeling foggy this morning!

4. How many fibro sufferers does it take to clean the house?

Answer: 50, but then you can't find the carpet.

5. Why did the fibro sufferer cross the road?

Answer: To get to the pain clinic on the other side.

6. How does a fibro sufferer make dinner for 12 people?Answer: Hello, Domino's?

7. Having Fibromyalgia is an enlightening experience, but when you have to yell Turn off that @#*& lamp and realize it's the sun, you know it'stime to lie down and have someone wait on you hand and foot.

8. A chronic fatigue sufferer, a lupus sufferer and a fibro sufferer meet in a coffee shop. All three are talking about how their conditions affect them, when the chronic fatigue sufferer says, I'm always so tired that I can't get out of bed without my husband bringing me some coffee to get my engine started first thing in the morning. If it weren't for him, I don't know what I'd do. The lupus sufferer looks at her friend, and says, I'm so achy all the time that I don't know what hurts more- my insides or my muscles. Any time I spend in sunlight makes me break out more. The fibro sufferer sighs and set her coffee down. I've both those problems, and the fog besides. I think LA sees less fog/smog that I do. My boyfriend

not only has to get me chocolate coffee first thing, but it takes both him and the cat to get me into the shower most mornings.Hmm. The chronic fatigue sufferers muses. God must love everyone with our

diseases more than the rest of the world.Why is that? The lupus sufferer asks. Why, didn't you know? The fibro sufferer asks, Somebody has to eat all of that chocolate!.

Here is just a funny one...

A LITTLE BIT OF TOILET HUMOR

----------------------------

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:

'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom. I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed,

'Doing' just fine!'

And the other person says:

'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:

'Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here. '

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question:

'Can I come over?'

Ok, this question is just too weird for me. I figured I could politely end the conversation. I say:

'No........I'm a little busy right now!!!'

Then I hear the person say, nervously:

'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!'

Just a couple jokes to brighten up your day!

“You know you’ve got chronic fatigue syndrome when you wake up in the morning to get ready for your nap.” )

You know when you have Fibro when you put in a call for a support group, and the administer forgets to call you back, not once but twice… and when she does, she forgets why she called!

When someone asks you how you are doing say “FINE” which stands for frustrated, irritated, non-functional, & everything hurts!
mrspigpen said:

Answer: Do you have an extra splint? I think I hurt my arm just looking at yours.

3. And then there was the fibro sufferer taking a walk in early-morning in San Francisco. She hobbled up to the first person she saw and said,Thank God I'm not the only one feeling foggy this morning!

7. Having Fibromyalgia is an enlightening experience, but when you have to yell Turn off that @#*& lamp and realize it's the sun, you know it'stime to lie down and have someone wait on you hand and foot.

8. A chronic fatigue sufferer, a lupus sufferer and a fibro sufferer meet in a coffee shop. All three are talking about how their conditions affect them, when the chronic fatigue sufferer says, I'm always so tired that I can't get out of bed without my husband bringing me some coffee to get my engine started first thing in the morning. If it weren't for him, I don't know what I'd do. The lupus sufferer looks at her friend, and says, I'm so achy all the time that I don't know what hurts more- my insides or my muscles. Any time I spend in sunlight makes me break out more. The fibro sufferer sighs and set her coffee down. I've both those problems, and the fog besides. I think LA sees less fog/smog that I do. My boyfriend

not only has to get me chocolate coffee first thing, but it takes both him and the cat to get me into the shower most mornings.Hmm. The chronic fatigue sufferers muses. God must love everyone with our

diseases more than the rest of the world.Why is that? The lupus sufferer asks. Why, didn't you know? The fibro sufferer asks, Somebody has to eat all of that chocolate!.

'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom. I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed,

'Doing' just fine!'

'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question:

'Can I come over?'

Ok, this question is just too weird for me. I figured I could politely end the conversation. I say:

'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!'

Thanks for the chuckles & laughs I always check to see if you've come up with some new laughs

mrspigpen said:

'Hi, how are you?'

'Doing' just fine!'

'So what are you up to?'

'Can I come over?'

funny! thanks!

Made me chuckle...good way to start the day.

Thanks

Great! hahaha thanks for sharing :D

• You know you've got brain fog when ... I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
  • How do you snap someone out of brain fog? I'll tell you when it happens.
  • You know you've got chronic fatigue syndrome when you wake up in the morning to get ready for your nap.
  • You know you've got FMS when your cat thinks you spend too much time laying around in warm spots.
  • How do you identify the grocery list of someone with ME/CFS? It's on the table at home.
  • You know you've got fibromyalgia when you refer to Vicodin as "the mild stuff."
  • I used to know a lot of jokes about ME/CFS, but I forgot them all.

and a few more...

Robin, you surely do belong to this group! LOL! I can relate to nearly all of this!

Omg they are so funny. And I can read them over and over coz of my crap memory too lmao. Thanks Robin!