Tell me something FUNNY about fibro or life

I know we have all had funny things happen in life. Here is one of mine:

I came in the front door of the house one day, and I said someone has been using a permanent marker. My 16 year old daughter, whose room is on the other end of the house said, “Moooooommmmm, I used one in my room yesterday!”

i dont get it

I was having a foggy day and probably should not have went any where put I went to pay the power bill after I get back in the car I had two phone calls that took a couple of min. after I hung up I went back in to pay the bill I was so embarsed when the lady told me I had paid it 15 min ago.

Got dressed, put my teeth in, drove to the pharmacy with paper in hand, instead of the prescription, I had the blood work order! Just one of those times! DUH!!

Wondering now if I gave the prescription to the Phlebotomist!

LOL gals! Some days!

I know how you feel. yesterday I started to vacuum my house , I usually start in my bedroom but this time I started in the office, well I got to the den then forgot which way I was going, so I left the vacuum cleaner sitting next to the couch , daughter came asked mama what are you doing, I am vacuuming the house but I forgot which way I was going. Daughter asked mama are you having fibro fog? No i am having a senile fit. Daughter looked at me said Oh Mama get over it. You are only 78 you cant be senile LOL

I love an optimist, missy!

When my daughter was about 3 years old we were atat the cabin. She asked grandma, "Do you know where my big knockers are (binoculars)?

Out of the mouths of babes! ha!

prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4599155225658395&w=207&h=207&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90

I had to google a photo of one, they are beautiful dogs, look a bit like a Lab. They are such smart and caring animals!