A losing battle

Thank you. Hugs to you too

That's awesome I'm glad u r feeling better and are able to think clearer...:)

HUGSS Wings

Headache is better but my tendonitis is acting up now. My left arm is useless

I agree with your comments about work, I get a job, get a flare loose the job. the circle carry's on. Then I get depressed. I am trying to claim PIP and ESA however am so scared that I wont get the payments. So when off work sick I sleep a lot and cry a lot and seem to get more depressed and nothing done.

Wow I am the same, I have a drawer full of medication and the list that I have been on takes up two pages on my docs computer I feel as if I am a guinea pig for these drugs or the docs get paid via the drug companies .

that's too bad at times it seems its one thing after another but there is some hope now you have gotten relief even if its for a while from the migraine....I have not had tendonitis but I have read about it and it is painful from what I know about it..I hope it will relax a bit so you can focus on something else.

HUGGS always Wings

Thank you so much for your kind words. As for how the ER treated me…they didn’t. I was told I have tendonitis in my shoulder and sent home. I was so angry. I was there in the waiting room for 4 hours and for what?! Even my son (6 years old) was kept up late on a school night and for what?! I am so sick of doctors brushing me off and not doing anything for me. The doctor practically laughed at me when I told him why I was there. It’s no wonder I get the feelings of wanting to give up.