Body doesnt want to move around today!

Dee, good for you for starting something new through pain management! You never know when a certain drug just might fit the bill and work. I'm glad that you may have found your lucky drug!

Yes I’m at work in pain but try to keep on moving. I just took one of my arthritis pills and a Tramadol. They will kick in soon. I’m trying to keep my stress and anxiety in check with all life changes . We just need to encouraging each other.

Thank you so much, Petunia for being so nice. Is Paxil one that has withdrawal issues for some?

For me it was Cymbalta. It did help the nerve pain some but no one told me how hard the withdrawal could be. I went into the hospital for E Coli and they had to take the Cymbalta down from 60 mg to 20 because of issues with the IV antibiotcs. I had already intended to stop taking it because of the cost but I had no idea how hard it would hit me.

I take Gabapentin now and it does help but I think I metabolize it too fast. And on days like today, there is a lot of breakthrough pain. Someone said something about the weather (I lost where that was in my head sorry) and I think it's definitely true. It's unusually warm here too.

I hope all of us can find ways to make our pain better. I was going to say more but am in pain confusion land oops. lol.

hugs back

Susan/Water

LaDonna - I agree with you about keep moving. Even if its just to change positions, getting out of your chair! The key is finding that very fine line on any given gave that won’t put you over the edge. Some days that edge seems really close! TGIF has never had more meaning! Reallllllly looking forward to sleeping in this weekend. It’s the like someone earlier said - it’s those little things that keep us going! And…knowing we have such wonderful compassionate friends here that know exactly what we are going through. Thank YOU!

i also agree , i move about as much as i can , i have come from doing a full time to part time in a very demanding job , a nursery nurse with 26 pre schoolers , unfortunatly i cant work now , i will be looking for work at home , i have always worked and put the hours in , its bad enough this gets you i have gone from walking miles a week to this , its a hard , thung to except and to the best of my ability i move and do what i can and then pay the consequences .