Detox!

just wanted to tell you I detoxed from all narcotics a month ago. It has been a hell of a journey. Controlling the scoliosis, arthritis and one HUGE fibro flare has been tough. Today is going to be a great day. I have started a new vitamin regimine geared at fighting inflammation. I want to say I have been taking Zylafemend for a week now and I believe it is working! I have also adopted a more vegetarian lifestyle. There are so many wonderful foods that are antiinflammatory in nature.
I swear some days if the Dr told me to eat a pile of poop because it would make me feel better I would! :0
Off to a farmers market today to get organic produce.
Please look into the vitamins and veg that can help you feel better.
Gentle hugs and tons of support!

HI Keirsten!

You just got yourself over a huge hurdle! Good for you!

Good vitamins are essential to our well being in my opinion and so is diet! I wish you continued success on your journey to well being! Go girl!

Hi Kiersten, congratulations on detoxing from the narcotics. I think that is a bit of a warning for all of us to know what medications we are taking, whether they are addictive, and what precautions we need to take. I’m currently researching some additional vitamins and anti-imflamatory foods to see if they can help me feel better. Hope you had a “great” day.

Hi Keirsten, I’m so happy for you !!! The scary thing about pain meds is, they don’t work after a while, My body won’t let me take anything, everything either causes a huge migraine or it feels like I I ingested 20 pots of coffee … So I take a lot if turmeric , mag, & malic acid… To many to list, I never heard of Zylafamend , but I’m going to look it up. The limiting sugar seems to help…
www.naturalnews/zyflamend review
Keep up the good work… What we need is a cure !

Hugs & blessings

dee