Disability Hearing

Well today is the big day folks, I’m extremely nervous about the whole thing but I hope once I get there my nerves will settle down. If any of you do pray I ask that you remember me today, I’ve already decided that whatever Gods will is that it will be ok because he knows what is best for me. I will let everyone know how it goes.

I do pray and I will be praying for you. Let us know.

Jackie

HI SHARON I DO PRAY AND ILL PRAY FOR YOU TODAY MINE IS JUNE 19TH IM TRYING TO GET ALL MY PAPERS TOGETHER IVE JUST READ ON THE INTERNET A LADY HAD FIBRO SHE WENT TO THE DR AND PHYSICAL THERAPIST FILLED OUT A FIBRO FUNCTION FORM SHE SUBMITTED THEM AND WAS APPROVED IM GOING TO DO THE SAME IM CALLINH THE INSURANCE COMOANY TO MAKE SURE THEYLL PAY FOR IT THEN CALL THE DR TELL THEM ABOUT THE SITUATION HAVE HIM ORDER IT AND SCHEDULED ILL ALSO HAVE MY RHEUMI NP DO THE SAME THING FILL OUT THE FORM ILL BE GLAD WHEN MINES OVER I HAVE A CHURCH LADIES ANNUAL TEA PARTY THAT AFTERNOON ILL LEAVE FROM HEARING STRAIGHT TO TEA PARTY BETTER THAN COMING HOME ILL BE HAVING FUN IM THE SAME WAY ITS IN GODS HANDS HES IN CONTROL LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT WHAT HAPPENED SO I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT THANKS GOOD DAY

Sharon, I hope everything went well today. I know how scary disability hearings or appointments can be. Everything around the entire disability process is stressful! So I hope you won today. Do you have a sense for how it went? Or were you told how it went? I hope you did something nice for yourself after the hearing, too. My best to you!

Praying for you. Hoping everything went well.

Hugs, Vicky

Hi Sharon, how did it go ? Your right God knows what is best and it sounds like you will accept his will, what ever it may be. He always wants what’s best for us, it’s just that his timing is not always in line with our timing. Your faith will keep you strong, I hope & pray you got through this with flying colors :slight_smile:

Hugs& blessings
dee

Good luck with yours, too, SuzyQ. I hope you get plenty of paperwork so the government will see how ill you are. Keep your chin up. And yes, going out afterwards is an excellent idea!

I will keep you in my prayers

Well guys I’m not sure how its going to turn out. The judge decided after reviewing my case he wanted a doctor to look it over before he made a decision. He was sort of a I guess you would say hateful person? My lawyer doesn’t like him at all and that made things a bit more stressful for me. He did tell me that he didn’t doubt at all that I was in pain, don’t know if that was his way of being kind or what. To me he was like a bitter old man that hated his job and just wanted to get out of there you know? and to top it all he wasn’t even there it was a video hearing, I didn’t like that at all, I already have problems hearing out of my left ear and I was so afraid I wouldn’t hear everything, but I did ok and got through it all.
So now I get to wait while some dr reviews my case, my lawyer said that he usually does this in about a month, I sure do hate that I have to go back down there.
Thank you all that have said a prayer for me, I hope you’ll continue to do so, even if I do end up getting denied I’m not giving up!!

Thank You!!!

IM SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IS THIS A SS DOCTOR WERE YOU SENT TO A MEDICAL OR PSYCHIATRIST I WENT VOLUNTARILY TO A PSYCHOLOGIST THE LAWYER SAID IT MIGHT HELP IVE BEEN TOLD IT WILL IM THINKING AND PRAYING FOR ALL OF US

IM STILL GETTING A FIBROMYALGIA RESIDUAL FUNCTION FORM FOR THE PRIMARY AND NP TO COMPLETE AND THEN FAX DIRECTLY TO MY ELECTRONIC FILE THWNKS IM DOING ALL I CAN DO WITY THE DR AND NPS HELP TELL THE JUDGE MY STORY ALONG WITH THE 2 WITNESSES AND THEN PUT IT IN GODS HANDS

Thanks suzyq, actually he didn’t say he was going to send me to anyone just that he wanted a dr to look at my case. It’s my luck to have a complicated case!! I think the whole thing is a racket!!! now it’s just a wait and see what happens!

Best wishes, Sharon. You have lots of support here. We are with you all the way! I am praying too.

Hugs,

LKitty

You just never know, it may turn out perfectly! They can surprise you! I'm still rooting for you!

Big hugs,

SK

Thank You!!!!

Thank you so much!!

Sharon, I'm sorry that the judge is dragging your case out. I had to see a psychiatrist before my case was decided. He was very sympathetic and even looked up ways to apply for handicapped plates for me. So hopefully having your case reviewed by a doctor will help you.

What I have noticed is this: those of us in liberal states seem to have an easier time of being believed/approved than those in conservative states. I'm not sure if this is true but it's my observation so far.

I hope they make a quick determination...in your favor. Too bad they hadn't asked you to see their doc before the hearing though.

My very best to you, Sharon. I know how stressful it is waiting and hoping to be approved.

May all go well for you Sharon! I do not understand why a lot of lawyers, judges and even doctors don't understand fibromyalgia but they sure don't get what we live with everyday. My disability hearing is June 18th and my lawyer will prep me and I am very fortunate because he and I work well together. I doubt you would ask for disability if you did not need it. I will think positive thoughts about this doctor who is reviewing your case that he or she understands this mysterious illness and you receive disability!

Positive thoughts,

ladybug3

Please keep us informed. I am working on disability as well.