Feeling sick with flare up

i am presently in a bad flare up. i am soooo tired. i can get up and do something for about an hour and then i feel feverish and sick to my stomach. does anyone else feel like this?

Hi hopeful, I am sorry you are having a difficult time. Have you talked to your doctor? Are you getting enough sleep and controlling stress as much as possible? That sometimes makes symptoms worse for people. I think a really important thing is also to learn how to pace yourself although I know for me personally I have to be careful to strike a good balance between activity and rest. It is easy to do more of one or the other and I find that makes symptoms worse at times. Please hang in there and keep us updated on how you are doing. Hugs.

I am trying my best to take it easy these days. I have not talked to my doctor yet but am seriously considering it. the fever and stomach ache is new. This is my fourth week with the flare up. I just cannot seem to kick it this time around. It is really getting depressing. My husband bought me flowers yesterday to cheer me up. My mom saw them and asked where I got them and when I told her she rolled her eyes and looked at my dad like “oh brother”. they just don’t understand. Thanks so much for your kind words. it is so nice to be able to talk to people that understand. I appreciate the hugs!!