Good docs-are they out there?

all the negitive stuff scares me. sacramento has poor quality docs in my mind.if anyone has a good one let me know. ill try every rummy till i find one thats decene-if mayo says its fibro. how did everyone else find theirs?

I hired and fired 2 rheumatologists. :D

Now, my internist is following me for lupus and fibro and it has made things so much easier and simpler. At some point, I may have to find another Rheum though.

Good luck. Good docs aren't easy to find, but they are out there.

The are only two rheumys in our area and I would have to go at least 90 miles to find another one. So, I don’t know how to find a good one because at this point I am just using the second one here, who is not that great but who is better than the first one. I don’t think I have gotten to the pint of driving 2 hours to go to a doc, especially when there is no telling if there are good ones in that town or not. My other option is to go four hours away to Atlanta or Birmingham. Why does this have to be so hard? Bleh!

I found mine by typing in: rheumatologist fibromyalgia mytown, mystate

Then when I got some hits, I typed in the rheumatologist's name then added the word "ratings" and then I tried using the word "reviews." Helps to weed out the real stinkers!