I feel so weak. It frustrating

Today all I did was pick up a 3x5 piece of carpet so I could sweep a 5x5 floor space. After 10 min of doing this I feel so weak that I am extremely nauseous. I am just so frustrated.

Hello Homadais,

Sorry to hear you are feeling like this. I think it is so common with this condition. Somedays I can go to work, come home, tidy up and cook dinner (not often I might add) Other days I have not even got the energy to get dressed. Just be kind to yourself, pace and remember, it is not your fault. I don't know if this has helped, but know that you are not alone.

Take care, Anne

Hi Homadais, it is easy to feel frustrated but when I get this way I try to focus more on all the good things in my life. I try hard not to dwell on things I can't do and focus more on what I can do. By re-focusing my thoughts, it helps me not feel so frustrated. Hugs.

Hi Homadais,

Hoping you have a better day tomorrow.

Gentle hugs.

QW

I know the feeling, it sucks and makes me angry sometimes. And sometimes I use that anger as energy to get things done!

Ah the struggle. Please take care of your body first and worry about chores later. Nausea is a clear indicator that you are in pain, even if you don't interpret pain the same way others do. I can always tell I am having a very bad fibro day if I am grouchy about everything and want to cry at the drop of a pin, I don't usually interpret pain through ouch my body hurts but it comes out in bursts of anger and tears. Know your limitations and please don't push yourself too hard. I hope you are feeling better.

Blessings and prayers