I wish I knew what is “ normal “

Hi Freedom :slight_smile: Thank you for your interest!
In short: All 3 treatments belong to alternative medicine, have few side effects and are individual, so will probably never be scientifically tested or recommended.
Ozone tries to be extra breath for the cells.
TCM (Traditional Chinese Med.) finds and treats connected parts of the body, in this case: lines and points of our muscles, fascies and nerves etc.
Cryotherapy for the Ache is like - actually better than - ice cream in the burning sun :yum: or cooling your wrists & arms when it’s hot: it numbs and soothes the pain. It really is not that uncomfortable - it’s by far not as bad as eating too much ice cream in one go, more like a winter walk. Cold showering is tougher than the nitrogen-cold air in a chamber or barrel. And you get used to it. In the rheum./fibro clinic I could do it 2x/d, but unfortunately it was much “warmer”, so not quite as effective. But just think: After 3 minutes you come out, with no side effects, you warm up immediately, but can often suddenly jump like a young deer, have energy, almost no pain, feel healthy again, at least for a few hours, sometimes days: Why wouldn’t you do something like that??? :smiley_cat:

I’ve written and will be writing more about the ozone autohemotherapy here under ‘treatments’:

Here I’ve written about all the various types of TCM and my experiences with them (or something similar), especially how the mixture of TCM and acupressure has helped me very much indeed:

1 Like