Overwhelmed

Well I have not been on here for a while too much pain and any thing else that can come my way . Found out on Thursday that we have to pack every thing and move completly out of the house so can start repairs to repair the damage from the tornado from last year and we have to beout by Monday dont know if my FM can take all of this ........ sooooo stresssed and in pain

Oh Pebbles, this is hard work and yes, big stress. Try to get all the help that you can and if you need to take the time and go to your Doctor. Be careful to take care of yourself. I feel for you, girlfriend!

That must be very difficult for you to do all of that. Do you have family, friends, church members nearby who can have to help with the work. How about a packing get together and then one for the move. I know you don't feel like doing much and are fatigued, having pain, ect, so that further complicates things. I hope it works out! I cannot imagine trying to do all of that with fibro. Stress exacerbates the pain too. Take care of yourself!!

Hey Pebbles,

Checking in on you, hope you are feeling much better! Sending caring hugs!