SO much has happened

Hey all!

First off, I want to apologize for not being on here for months. You all mean a lot to me, and I really believe that its important to uplift each other at all times - especially for the fibro community.

Second, I will give a brief summary of what has been happening (for those who are curious) and also to say that I plan to be on a lot more frequently now that my life is finally regaining some order!

February was just a horrible crap month for me to be perfectly honest. Within the month of February, my car was totaled due to a very icy highway on ramp. Because of this accident, my body and my fibro went into horrendous flare ups, more painful and consistent than usual which is saying something. I had to go to work the very next day with a SUPER stiff neck and tremendous pain surging through my body, and for several weeks I was reminded of just how amazing it is to have faithful friends as they carted me to and from work (1 hour each way), and most of my paychecks went to paying them and my bills.

After this happened, my little dog which I adored with all my heart (seriously I called her my baby she meant the world to me), became very ill suddenly and collapsed in my arms. I immediately rushed her to the emergency vet where they told me that she was anemic, but gave me meds assuring me not to assume the worst. Well, it got worse. Within two days my dog became jaundice, her belly, underside of her ears and eyes were all orange from liver failure. Unfortunately whatever had been going on with her was now too far along, and on February 16th I had to take her to be put down. I was, and still am to a very large degree devastated.

Around this time my father suddenly became very ill as well, he had another pneumonia (he has had several) and we literally were in and out of the hospital every day for five days. Thankfully he is looking and feeling a whole lot better now, but it was extremely worrisome at the time.

With all the stress going on, my fibro was at an all time high. Never have had such horrible, constant pain despite having severe fibromyalgia for years.

Ok, now on to some good news haha. I recently just got an amazing Honda Civic. I am absolutely loving my car, God truly blessed me so greatly to have this specific car. It is very comfortable to drive so minimal pain when I'm commuting to and from work thank goodness. Also I got a great upgrade on my phone, and it is working splendidly. My laptop (with which I am typing this long winded message on) is also back up and running after being out of commission for about three months. My dad is doing much better, praise Hashem, and I got recognized by the vice president of my workplace for all of my hard work. So this to me I call God turning a very bad thing into a very good thing.

SO, that not so brief message aside, I just want to say that I have not forgotten you all in the midst of my calamity, and that I plan to be on a LOT more frequently than I have been. Thank you for anyone and everyone who took the time to read this essay, I love you all and pray you are having a very low pain day. Blessings and prayers! <3

I'm sorry for all that you went thru. Losing a pet is like losing a part of your heart. I'm glad things are going better for you now.

I am sorry that all this went on over such a short period of time. I had a honda civic and loved it for many years. I hope your father continues to do better.

Thank you everyone for your positivity and warm wishes. They all really mean a lot to me. I look forward to reconnecting with my fibro family!

Blessings and prayers!