Throbbing tooth

Hi, I am asking for a friend that has a tooth that has pain on and off. It feels like nerve pain and she went to the dentist and they said that nothing was wrong with the tooth that they could find. If she bends over it starts to throbs, otherwise it justs hurts.
Has anyone else had this experince?

Thanks,
Scott

I do get jaw pain daily. Sometimes it feels like its in my teeth, sometimes more in my jaw or ear. I know TMJD is a symptom of Fibro. Mine doesn’t get worse when I bend over thought. It just randomly comes and goes. It also moves through out my whole mouth, never just in the same spot. Sorry not sure if this is much help.

Hi Heather O,
Thanks for your reply, I will pass it on to my friend. it is helpful.
Scott

1 Like

I had this happen to me. I went to a dentist, they told me nothing was wrong. I have since learned it is part of the fibromyalgia. The pain seemed to just vanish just as it came.

Hi Uffta,
Thanks for the reply. That is good that the pain went away. Hopefully it doesn’t come back!
Scott

1 Like

It may be a bad sinus infection. You can have a sinus infection without having mucus. It will make your teeth hurt. It can be pretty painful. I don’t know if they have checked this out, but might help. Thought I would mention it, because my teeth hurt a lot due to dry sinuses.

Hi Rosebudsmom,
That is interesting, I never thought of this but it can sure be that. My
wife had sore throats off and on for years until a ENT found a sinus
infection and that treated it. Also my neighbor had a tooth that had hurt
for months until he went to an ENT found an sinus infection and antibiotics
took care of the infection and the pain. Thanks for the info and i will
pass it on.
Thanks,
Scott