Traditional Chinese Medicine, TCM

Acupuncture

Well researched & summarized.
First time I’ve seen sfx like my Ache mentioned, altho mine was terrible, sometimes immobilized me. I wrote above that I’d try it again: I had it done again, with a Western doc who was used to treating FM patients and used specific points for that, but it was terrible all the same, tho this time I knew that a cold shower would neutralize it. I’m still up for a Chinese-trained acupuncturist to do it some day, there’s 2 near me.
As there’s quite a bit of evidence for acupuncture it makes sense to not call it ‘complementary’, altho it’s not mainline either.

Yoga

Of course yoga comes from India, not China. This webpage describes how they can easily be integrated because they are based on similar principles.

Here I’ve listed yoga ideas and some types.

Qigong vs. Tai Chi

Qigong plays an important role in training for tai chi. Many tai chi movements are part of qigong practice. The focus of qigong is typically more on health or meditation than martial applications. Internally the main difference is the flow of qi . In qigong, the flow of qi is held at a gate point for a moment to aid the opening and cleansing of the channels. In tai chi, the flow of qi is continuous, thus allowing the development of power by the practitioner.

Equally these forms of exercise are ‘common sense’ as well as having some medical evidence, I’d even argue you could call it ‘mainline’…