We’re on the move!

Ben’s Friends is getting a great new look!

Very soon you'll log onto http://forum.livingwithfibro.org/ and find that your community looks and works differently than it did before.

Your old friends and your familiar moderators will still be there, though, and the conversations will continue BUT your blogs and PM’s (email messages) are private so we are unable to access and transfer this data so anything you wish to save, please make a copy and paste into a document on your device or your “cloud” service.

When you see the new community, to get started you will.

You will, however, need to reclaim and reinstate your profile first:

• Reset your password using the "I forgot my password" link

• And off you go!

One other thing:

Your private messages and your blogs on the community are private, so we can’t see them or move them for you. If you want to keep your messages (which perhaps contain contact information for your friends) or your blogs, please copy and paste them into a document on your computer, or save them to your cloud service. Otherwise, they will be lost in the move.

We think you'll get used to the new set-up quickly and easily. But if you would like a bit more guidance, just click on "Using Discourse". You will find your moderators, ModSupport and your old friends on the Users page by clicking on the "hamburger" menu at the top right.

And, of course, you can let us know what you think by starting or adding to a discussion in the Site Feedback category, or by contacting your community moderators or ModSupport.

Hope to see you soon in our new quarters!

Your Moderator Support Team

TJ, JulesG and Seenie

Hi Modsupport,

Where you say, ’ log in with same screen name/email as you used before confused me because my screen name is not same as my e-mail address. Please let me know . thanks very much,

HUGGGGGGGGS,

Suzie

Either should work. but the reset will be sent to the email on your profile.

TJ

Ok thanks modsupport.
HUGGGGGGGGS
Suzie

Hi mod support, I am having trouble getting to the chstroom. I hope I have not messaged you repeatedly but I am very confused. I am in with my user name and password but getting in to the chat seems to be a different account community name and password and I don’t know it.sigh.hugs

Hi, Susie are you there?

Susie, the chat is a new feature on our “new look” sites and I’m not experienced with it yet. I’m glad that you managed to find your way to logging in! You may have to call it a day and try this tomorrow. I’ll try to find out what I have to do in the meanwhile to get you set up.
Sorry I can’t be of more help.
Seenie from ModSupport

The Chat Feature will accept your regular password and user name when you set up.

Hi. I was replying elsewhere and inadvertently tapped a wrong key so I found my way here. I am wondering if the instructions will be the same for mobile use as my view is different. Any who my daughter bought me a chrome box so I will have a desk top view I will be able to use until such time I can understand that and then the mobile differences. Huggs to all reading this from Suzie