I miss you all!

Hi everyone. I really do miss being here but now I am dealing with severe stomach pain which is radiating to my lower back and down my legs. My son wants me to go to the ER but there are 2 reasons I can’t. One is my Sady May which there would be no one to take care of her. Secondly, I know they are going to want me to have a colonoscopy which I refuse. I’ve had 3 already and know, or at least have a good idea this is caused from my IBS, Gastritis and Chronic Colitis. The last time I was in the hospital for almost a week, they didn’t feed me for 4 days and then did a colonoscopy and endoscopy. When they sent me home, I still didn’t have any answers other than what I already knew. I am so depressed from this pain as it’s wearing me out badly. I’ll be back as soon as I can. Hugs to all.

1 Like

Hi Gramybear, So sorry you’re not feeling well. I was wondering how you were doing. Did you say you had these exact same symptoms in the past? Could you son take care of your fur baby ? I care about you Gramybear! :hugs::hibiscus: