Kidney stones goodbye!

Hello..finally this afternoon I passed a kidney stone after suffering for 3 days. So now my fibro

thinks it should start up also. Have been down in the dumps because of these stones, I do not go to the hospital anymore, just push through them. When they say it is like having a baby they are right. I have to try and forget the flower bed, the greenhouse and the garden calling me, for right now. Have to go to a graduation this weekend and to a wedding next weekend, sure hope I am up for these events because I am really looking forward to it.

Does anybody else suffer having kidney stones?

Gentle Hugs

Vicky

Hi Vicky, Nice to meet you. I'm a Vicky too. Anyway, so glad to hear you passed your kidney stone. I've only had one in my life, but it was the most painful thing I have ever gone through. Mine got stuck in my ureter and I ended up having to have emergency surgery and a stent put in, for ten days, because it tore up the ureter. The pain was unbearable. I felt your pain when I read your post. So glad its gone, so that hopefully you won't have to worry about that at the graduation and wedding. I also hope you never have another stone!

Hugs,

Vicky