My poor body is suffering sooo much!

Hello, I really need to vent tonight, I am so sore all over but especially my left arm. Got a Tetanus and whooping cough shot and my fibro did not like it. And the weather does not help. Thank you everybody for being here for me when I need to vent. I live in the country and I feel like going outside and yelling till I can't no more..but I would probably scare the cows , so I better do it here!!

The dr. put me on percocet last week, he told my husband and me we have to get the pain under control, does not seem to be working. I am sleeping about 5 hrs a night which is a bit better, so will keep trrying see if it will help.

Thank you all for being here..take good care of yourselves

Gentle Hugs

Vicky

Oh Vicky, I hope the percocet helps to control the pain! I know that it's awful when you're in bad pain and nothing helps. FYI, when I was healthy, my arm always hurt a lot after a tetnus shot, They are just... horrid. I hope your arm is doing better today. And that you're still sleeping.

At least you were kind to the cows, lol.

Petunia

Hi Petunia, yes I feel a whole lot better today, so now I will have to not get carried away and do too much. Oh the things we have to learn to control with this silly Fibro. I feel the percocet helps , so hopefully I can get some relief.

Yes I think my cows were gratefull, they are all heavy with calf, we should start calving the middle of march. Love the cows but I also know we will have to sell them all soon, my husband is 72, but in pretty good health.

Well here is hoping you have a good day!!!

Gentle Hugs

Vicky

Hi Vicky, it amazes me how something little like shots or a cold can throw us in to a bad flare up. I am in a constant state of pain, very few good days now. Love your comment about the cows, made me smile!

It's cheering to know that you're feeling better today. Bet that lousy shot did it to you. And Percocet is good for pain. Now go and enjoy yourself today. I know, we want to go mad with doing things when we feel better and then we paaaaaaaay for it. But I still tend to overdo it on good days as I get so frustrated from the lack of ability at other times. LOL, so be good!

The cows are heavy with calf? I love hearing about them because they remind me of Spring and Easter and renewal. Gosh, doesn't it even put a spring into your (mental) step? Ok, thank you, you gave me something to smile about.

Hugs,

Petunia

Dear Vicky,

Honey, I HAVE scared the cows! Sometimes a good scream is the best thing you can do for yourself! I am sorry that this set off such a bad reaction for you. I am sure the weather up in Canada is wicked enough without any added problems.

Hope you feel better real soon, and just vent away, I know it helps!

Love and hugs,

SK

yes Petunia once you see the babies running around you know spring is not too far away. I have a friend who has sheep not many but thedy are the cutiest of all the babies..I think!!

Well did not get carried away so feel pretty good tonight, have a good nights sleep and good to go for another day.

Take Care

Vicky

Wow, this is interesting, thank you so much. A few months ago I had shots of tramadol and something else for pain for my migraine it was so bad. But the interesting part is that I was almost in as much if not more pain from the shots and it lasted for days.. i could barely move them. Is that common with fibro?

Vicky, sorry, I wasn't trying to be insensitve. I'm new to all this and just trying to get information for myself.. I too am sorry you hurt so much and can empathize with you.. I hope the doctors can help.. keep in touch and vent all you need to..

gentle hugs back

Anna