Pain, pain, go away some other... oh, stay gone!

I have more pain than I know what to do with. In addition to Fibromyalgia which Makes everything hurt, I have Crohn’s disease, interstitial cystitis. I also have a spinal cord stimulator. It helps some. But my upper back hurts so much more right now. I am spent. I have no energy. I don’t feel up to go to work but I have to because my other half has Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and Fibromyalgia and can’t work at all and still is fighting for state disability.

I am broken at 33 years old. I’m terribly frustrated.

Hello Z,

I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling like this. I really think you need to go to your Doc for more help, also are you being treated for depresssion? If your Doc is not helpful you should seriously consider finding one that is.

Please reach out to your family for help, also you might like to try other things which we talk aout on here, such as mindfulness, relaxation, water therapy, pacing. Hopefully you wil get some other suggestions on here. Let us know how you get on.

Take care, Anne

Hi Z,

You are dealing with a lot. I wish I had words of wisdom for you. I understand and hope you find some relief.

lots of gentle hugs.

QW

I’m sorry to here you have so much on your plate with your husband feeling worse then you. I can’t imagine having to hold a job. I just couldn’t. I worked for a while when I was dealing with all these issues. I was seeing a Dr. For my back pain. I have digenerative disk disease and spinal stenosis. I didn’t know I had FM until I mentioned to my Dr. that I hurt all over and he wanted me to see a rheumatologist and have test done to rule out everything else to see if I had FM. That was about 6 years ago and I’m still seeing that RM Doc. I also went on disability when I found out. Of course it took a couple years until I actually got on it, because I procrastinated on signing up and the process took a long time. And my husband also has back problems too. He fell off a roof in 1983 and broke his back. He wore a brace for almost a year. He has pain but believe it or not he doesn’t have the chronic pain like I do everyday. If he had FM he would. It’s such a painful disease. Or condition. Which is it? But anyway I’m fortunate enough that I’m able to stay home, he wouldn’t even think about leaving his job in sales. He’s a workaholic. Lol. I guess I’m lucky, I think, sometimes.
I hope things lighten up for you. God Bless.