Thank you!

I haven’t posted anything in a long time, even though I have been reading the discussion boards. I am having a pretty bad flare and was reading through the discussions and feeling sorry for myself. Then I had an epiphany! You are all amazing, strong, and inspiring individuals. While I hate having fibro, I am blessed to have found a community of caring people who have all been through it too. So thank you all! You have made my night better. I want you all to know that I appreciate your presence.

Hi Laurie B,

I have found this group to be friendly and compassionate and I hope you find that as well. Please know, we are here for you anytime and all the time.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jackie S

Hello Laurie B,

Good to hear from you! I agree, this is a very caring and supportive community, who will always be there for you. We have all gone through highs and lows, and it is hard! But, at the end of the day we are still here and surviving. Together we can be strong.

Take care, Anne

Hi Laurie B, it is good to hear from you! I agree, whenever I am feeling bad or flaring, it really helps to come here. I am continually amazed by the resilience of everyone here. It is truly an inspiration. I am sending you positive thoughts that your flare will subside soon! Hugs.