Unrelenting Migraines. . .any remedies!?

I have had such bad migraines for the past few days now. I can't function. Motion makes it worse, Lights make it worse. Food doesn't help, pills don't help, nothing!!!

Then I have this shoulder pain. To touch the tops of my shoulders have always been painful but this is brutal. it's sharp pain almost as if I were punched there.

I am slowly loosing my patience. . . .

any suggestions!!!!!!??

Mo, have you had your Dr take any neck, spine x-rays? You may want to ask about it. I know a lot of us deal with migraines, and other types of headaches. Personally mine come from my neck, and the Rheumatologist told me that my numbness in my arms and hands is from my neck. Worth asking about.

Chiropractic adjustments help me.

I am pretty sure that some of the gals get botox shots for theirs, Mo.

I haven't spoken to my doc but I was told yrs ago how my neck pain caused the wrist pain and so on and so forth. I find it so stupid yet at the same time understanding how one limb can cause the pain of another but hey if thats what they say, its gotta be true.

My problem is I cannot stop either pain so they continue to hurt.

I tired imitrex (sumatriptan) before when my headaches were REALLY bad and sadly enough they are not THAT bad to need such a strong med.

I used to get botox in my back, didn't do much after a few days, I actually refused to get it in my face when the doc told me it would help the headaches, i just couldn't do it.

Thanks, I should definitely look more into this. I actually think it's an episode because it came on about 2 weeks ago and has gotten progressively worse yet this morning, although was bad, it eased up to where I was able to be in the light

I know you hurt, and I hope you can soon come to a better conclusion on this, can get some kind of treatment you can tolerate, that will ease the pain for you.