Urgent Prayer Request

I am asking all of you who believe to lift my daughter and her unborn baby up in prayer for healing. She has a very bad bladder infection and has gone to the emergency room. Her sweet husband needs comfort also. God knows who they are Treasure's daughter and unborn grandchild.

Love,

Treasure

Prayers for all of you. Won’t tell you not to worry because mothers will always worry, no matter how old they are. Try to rest. hugs ~ Sandi:)

Said a prayer for all of you.

Prayers said keep us posted

Prayers coming T! Lori <3

Praying!!!

Lifting all of you up in prayer!

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way! I know this is a big concern, but the ER should be well equipped to handle this and make her well!

Big hugs,

SK

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers... Sending lots of gentle hugs your way, Robin

Treasure,
Will gladly lift your daughter, grandchild and the daddy to be in prayer. May they all be blessed with good health and a long happy life together !

Praying for the whole family.

prayrs headed your way​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'll say a prayer for all of them. Hopefully your daughter's bladder infection is now being treated with antibiotics and she is improving.

I hope that she is feeling a bit better today, however I know it will probably take a few days for the antibiotics to start working!

Praying.

Jackie S.

Hello Treasure

What is the status of your daughter today? Did they keep her in Emergency? Have they given her any medication? I know that nowadays pregnant moms are really reluctant to take any kind of medication out of concern for its effect on their unborn baby.

Concerned

Rachel

Prayers for all of you...

Please let us know how she's doing.

Renie♥