What a wonderful day!

Hello, just thought I would have a bright note for a change. I have been down with a huge flare-up for a few days, my wonderful husband told me to get up he will take me out for coffee and pie. I hummed and hummed but finally said yes, took some meds and of we went.

We are back home now and I still hurt etc. but I feel so happy and loved..just thought we should share the good with the bad.

Thank you all for being out there for me.

Gentle hugs

Vicky

That’s awesome Vicky! Sometimes it’s just so good to get out for a coffee and a piece of pie. And it tastes even better when someone you loves shows they care by asking you out. Sometimes it’s good to get that change of scenery! I totally relate. I often don’t feel like going out at all depending on my pain or fatigue level. Especially anywhere near an episode. Thanks for reminding me of all the times I said yes and the breath of fresh air really helped me connect again to the little things that can bring you joy : ). I’ll try to remember this more often. : ) Hope you have a restful night.

Hubby's can be sweeties....Glad you went. Hugs, Robin

Hi Vicky!

Sure sounds like a keeper to me! Glad you went with him and had that nice moment! I know it always has to be a big push for us to do something like that, but our life has to be filled with something besides Dr appointments!

Hope you get to see the great grandbaby soon, nothing like them!

Love and hugs,

SK